- Milas, et al. “Indocyanine dyes approach free rotation at 3’ terminus of A-RNA: A comparison with the 5’ terminus and consequences for FRET” (to be printed in Journal of Physical Chemistry B)
- Gamari, et al. “Inexpensive hardware and software for photon statistics and correlation spectroscopy” arXiv:1206.3332 (accepted by American Journal of Physics)
- L. Dietz, et al. “De-layering social networks by shared tastes of friendships” (published at AAAI Conference for Weblogs and Social Media, 2012).
- A. Alexandru, et al. “Efficient implementation of the overlap operator on multi-GPUs” arXiv:1106.4964 (published at Symposium on Application Accelerators in High Performance Computing, 2011)
- A. Alexandru, et al. “Multi-mass solvers for lattice QCD on GPUs” arXiv:1103.5103 (published in the Journal of Computation Physics)
- D. Raghu, et al. “Near-field ablation threshold of cellular samples at mid-IR wavelengths” arXiv:1201.4980 (published in Applied Physics Letters).
- J. Hoffmann, et al. “Tip preparation for near-field ablation at mid-infrared wavelengths” (published in Reviews of Scientific Instruments).